Scotkart Cash for Kids Karting Event - 12th Nov

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Track Days    Page 1 of 1

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 pm PostPost subject: Scotkart Cash for Kids Karting Event - 12th Nov
Ibiza125
established user

I just remembered this would be happening again around now, and after running it for 2 years, I would like to get a team together and enter it this year!

It is a 2 hour Le Mans style endurance all for charity. They do ask that a minimum of 100 per driver is donated, which does seem steep but it is all for charity so you can get some relatives friends etc to make some donations.

More info can be found here: http://www.clydecashforkids.com/whats-on/events/scot-kart-challenge/

There are 2 VERY competitive teams that take part who win it every year between them, so I would LOVE to have a good team to try and beat them, but it is all for charity at the end of the day..!

But let me know if you would be keen to take part and lets get a team entered!

Josh

Megane 225 Cup
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:04 pm PostPost subject:
Ibiza125
established user

Anyone interested in this?

Megane 225 Cup
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:28 am PostPost subject:
Chris_k
user

Just to back up what he said, it's a mega karting night with some top drivers! 100 is easy to raise. If you fire in 45, which is what you would pay for such event normally then it leaves you to find 55 off your friends/family/colleagues, simples Smile

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Track Days    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic