SLS - Race after R7 - Rockstar Revolt

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Motorsport Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3   Page 3 of 3

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:41 pm PostPost subject:
Merlin
established user

I think I am late to the party and not quite getting what is going on. Why is SLS looking to do racing? Especially a series next year. Is this to run along side the SLS championship?

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:58 pm PostPost subject:
AK
Site Admin

yes, something extra as people progress in motorsport...

SLS class system and paddock being the general draw
500 - 1969 Fiat 500 L
Toureg 262 RLine
Track Scotland

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:07 pm PostPost subject:
Steve H
user

I will do this next season, think it's a great idea and something that will be amazing for SLS, hopefully attracting even more competitors.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:36 am PostPost subject:
crayons
user

I am definitely up for this next year. Would have loved to try it this year, but mid September was too close for me.

I may even dump the idea of going in sports and saloons if this goes well. I am not too bothered about the handicap system, just want to get some close racing in an appropriate class. But if its a way for the guys in the less powerful classes to get recognition, then it sounds good.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:41 am PostPost subject:
scottish scrutineer
established user

crayons wrote:
I am definitely up for this next year. Would have loved to try it this year, but mid September was too close for me.

I may even dump the idea of going in sports and saloons if this goes well. I am not too bothered about the handicap system, just want to get some close racing in an appropriate class. But if its a way for the guys in the less powerful classes to get recognition, then it sounds good.

There may be other options for racing lower powered saloons in SMRC in year. Please watch out for an announcement from SMRC within the next couple of weeks.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:06 am PostPost subject:
crayons
user

scottish scrutineer wrote:
crayons wrote:

There may be other options for racing lower powered saloons in SMRC in year. Please watch out for an announcement from SMRC within the next couple of weeks.

Interesting... hope bolting on a Turbo to the 5 hasn't landed me in no mans land.

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Motorsport Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3   Page 3 of 3

View previous topic
View next topic